Monday, November 6, 2023

Pete Best Beatles - Stench of Wealth

I've been after this 1984 Aussie gem for quite some time. With ZERO luck. Can't see it on Discogs. Ebay. Not even for sale at exorbitant silly $$$ on some random website. What the heck. If you can help out, please make contact using the comments section or email.

I really consider myself to be very lucky. Someone spotted this initial post then offered the mp3 files. So, here they are! Finally. a holy grail bites the dust. Thanks Dave.

3 comments:

  1. Mr W & W - been searching a few days & just found my copies of both Pete Best Beatles releases if you are still after them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me if you would like to get rid of your vinyl for these 2 releases. I'm assuming that's what you are implying. I'm keen to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.discogs.com/release/4342989-Pete-Best-Beatles-Stench-Of-Wealth

    ReplyDelete