Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Suburban Lawns - Collected

What a great band they were.  Only one LP plus a bunch of singles (all collected here) - they pressed all my buttons.  Saw them live one night in Chicago and thoroughly enjoyed the moment.  Famous for their single 'Janitor' which referenced 'my genitals', quirky enough to be in Mr Weird and Wacky but with a tinge of raw punk so that they could be in Mr Wired and Wasted.  But, no dispute, they sit comfortable here in Mr Worthy and Whammo.

Download






9 comments:

  1. One word...Awesome. Thank you.
    Okay three words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no one like Su Tissue. No one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! My HD with all my music was swiped so this is a jewel to find all 4 in one place. You're doing God's work, sir...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I not heard these before, this is amazing !!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. What venue did you see them at in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete